About Me

My photo
A Child Of God, A Wife Of 16 Years, A Mother Of 3 And A Free Spirit Writer Who Enjoys Encouraging Others Through The Word Of God.....

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Name Is Victory!

God is not a man, that he should lie. He is not a human, that he should change his mind. Has he ever spoken and failed to act? Has he ever promised and not carried it through? (Numbers 23:19)
VICTORY! 
I command you - be strong and courageous! Do not be afraid or discouraged. For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.  (Joshua 1:9)
VICTORY!
Lord, you have brought light to my life; my God, you light up my darkness. In your strength I can crush an army with my God I can scale any wall. As for God, his way is perfect. All the Lord's promises prove true. He is a shield for all who look to him for protection. (Psalm 18:28-29)
VICTORY! 
Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding! (Proverbs 3:5)


VICTORY! 
He never grows faint or weary. No one can measure the depths of his understanding. He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; he offers strength to the weak. Even youths will become exhausted, and young men will give up. But those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.  
(Isaiah 40:29-31)
VICTORY! 
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. (Isaiah 41:10)
VICTORY!
But in that coming day, no weapon turned against you will succeed. And everyone who tells lies in court will be brought to justice. These benefits enjoyed by the Lord, their vindication will come from me. I, the Lord, have spoken! (Isaiah 54:17)

                                 VICTORY!
And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them. (Romans 8:28)
VICTORY!

For I can do everything with the help of Christ who gives me the strength I need. (Philippians 4:13)
VICTORY! 
And we can be confident that he will listen to us whenever we ask him for anything in line with his will. And if we know he is listening when we make our requests, we can be sure that he will give us what we ask for. (1John 5:14-15)

VICTORY!
God's word is evident to us all that we have Victory! 

For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that  everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life. God did not send his Son into the world to condemn it, but to save it. (John 3:16-17) 

Through His word, we are given the confidence to soar, to trust, to hope, to love but best of all, to be VICTORIOUS!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment