About Me

My photo
A Child Of God, A Wife Of 16 Years, A Mother Of 3 And A Free Spirit Writer Who Enjoys Encouraging Others Through The Word Of God.....

Thursday, May 13, 2010

How Close Are You?

How close are you to God?
Do you wake up with Him on your mind and fall asleep thinking about His goodness?
Do you think about Him during the day?
Do you have conversations with him throughout your day or do you just wait until you are faced with a challenge and you really need Him?
Do you know that He wants you to feel close to Him?
Do you know that He wants to have a relationship with you?
Did you know that one of God's desires is to have you love Him unconditionally and not just on a need basis?
If you are in a relationship with someone right now, are you always thinking about them?
Are they on your mind day and night?
Do you call them throughout the day just to say "I love you," or even just to hear their voice?
That is what God desires from us. 
To call on Him, not only when you need Him, but just to say; "Daddy I love You! Daddy I praise You! I worship and adore You! You alone are worthy of all of my praises and more!"

I will praise you seven times a day because all your laws are just. Psalm 119:164

Be blessed by the words of Dewayne Woods song, I Wanna Be Where You Are.......

No comments:

Post a Comment