About Me

My photo
A Child Of God, A Wife Of 16 Years, A Mother Of 3 And A Free Spirit Writer Who Enjoys Encouraging Others Through The Word Of God.....

Friday, April 23, 2010

God Wants All Of You!

Not some, not a half, but ALL!!
God wants all of us!
He does not want a part of you, He wants all of you!
God wants you to surrender your life to Him.
Not, today I walk with you God and tomorrow I'll walk in the world.
No!
He wants all of you.
Why?
Because, He loves you and He created you to live in this world but to love Him no matter what the world is offering you.
Because, He has a plan and a purpose for your life here in this world. He has destined your life even before  you were in your mother's womb.
Jeremiah 1:5 says I knew you before I formed you in your mother's womb.  Before you were born I set you apart and appointed you as my spokesman to the world.
How do I give God my all?
By surrendering your life to Him!
Do you know Jesus and your Lord and Savior?
Do you want to be saved?
For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Find a bible teaching, Jesus loving church and give the Lord all of you today and forever!

Enjoy this song by Forever Jones......

2 comments:

  1. Pam, this song is AWESOME! Love it! - Pastor Franklyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 8 year old absolutely loves (adores) this song...She walks around singing this everyday all day. She has sung this song so much until my husband and I are now singing it. I love it. I thank God for this because at least she's singing about our father, God and not repeating lyrics that could cause her to turn her focus from God. Keep up the great work.

    Sincere parent of one of your littlest (biggest) fans,

    Markiyah

    ReplyDelete